THE ART OF SALT
Catered to the beginner or skilled at home cook interested in expanding their understanding of salt’s relationship with food, and how to elevate their everyday cooking experience by seasoning with an array of salts.
Instructor shows easy tutorial/technique/ ideas for at home use. Guests walk through types of salt, how salts taste alone and how they enhance flavors on different foods such as cocktails to flavored butters to adding to sweets and savories, fruits, veggies, etc.. Guests watch demonstration for exclusive recipe and taste throughout the process. Guests will create a custom mix salt for future cooking.
On the menu:
- Winter Margarita with Vanilla Salt
- Warm Dates with Whipped Blue Cheese & Smoked Salt
- Crown Hill Crumb Bread with Salted Fennel Honey Butter
- Endive with Blood Orange & Seedy Salt
- Mushroom Toast with Leek Jam
- Salted Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting & Salty Sprinkles
Check in, mingle with small bites, sweets and beverages. Class is a 1 hour session of teaching and hands-on designing, followed by additional 30 minutes of design play time, finishing touches and photography. (and probably more bubbly!)
In order to maximize individual learning time, we are keeping workshop to boutique size.
Click here for more information and to purchase your ticket.
TICKETS ON SALE NOW (only 4 seats available!)